The LM272 Chemical Agent Water Testing Kit determines whether
water has been contaminated with nerve, blood or blister agents.
The LM272 is designed to test for lewisite, nerve agents (V- and G- types), cyanide and mustard (H-) chemical agents which may be present in water. Operation of the kit requires training.
The kit consists of:
- • A heat-resistant plastic test container with rubber stopper and connector
- • Chemical agent detector tubes banded with blue or red test reagents
- • Nerve agent test tickets
- • Waterproof matches and striking strips
- • A tube holder that fits in the case lid
- • A clip and extra rubber connectors
To test for nerve agents, first wet the provided test tickets with the suspected nerve agent, and allow it to soak. Then press it against the reagent test patch. A blue color on the patch indicates the absence of a nerve agent.
To test for blister and blood agents, treat the water sample with the reagent fluids. A color change indicates the type, and degree, of contamination.
Samples suspected of (H) agent need to be heated before the reaction.
LM272 can be purchased in individual modules or by the case. There are ten modules in each case.
- Single Module : $164.00
- Case, 10 Modules : $990.00
This product ships via UPS Ground.