M29 Chemical Agent Training Kit is designed for classroom training situations. It will prepare personnel to detect and identify Mustard (H), and phosgene oxime (CX) blister agents.
The M29 simulates the presence, or absence, of blister agents only. Tests are carried out by following the simple instructions printed on the inside of the box, and also found on the sampler packets.
The M29 Training Kit includes:
- • A booklet of M8 Paper sealed in a plastic bag
- • 18 Blister Agent Sampler-Detectors
- • 18 Blank Sampler-Detectors
M29 can be purchased as a single kit, or by the case. There are 10 kits per case:
- Single Kit (36701): $815.00
- Case, 10 Kits (36700): $2,740.00
This product ships via UPS Ground.