M256A1 Chemical Detection Training Kit
The M256A1 Chemical Detection Training Kit is designed to train users in the use of the M256A1 field kit.
Trainees use the included 36 sampler-detectors for simulating blood, blister, or nerve agents.
There are five types of sampler-detectors included:
- Twelve that simulate “all clear” responses
- Six that simulate nerve agents (G or V) responses
- Six that simulate mustard (H) blister agent responses
- Six that simulate phosgene oxime (CX) blister agent responses
- Six that simulate hydrogen cyanide (AC) or cyanogen chloride (CK) responses
The M256A1 Trainer can be purchased as a single kit or by the case. There are 10 kits in each case.
This product ships via UPS Ground.