In light of the rapidly changing environment as a result of the COVID-19 situation, we acknowledge any concerns you may have regarding product availability and business continuity.
As a company we are continuing to take appropriate measures to meet the needs of customers and ensure our infrastructure remains operational during this time of emergency.
Please find a statement from our President Jim Gardella, explaining what Luxfer Magtech’s response has been to the global pandemic and what steps we have taken to keep our employees and customers safe.
I hope this message finds you and your families well. This is a busy, unsettling and unprecedented time for us all, and I wish you, your employees and businesses the very best of health through this challenging period.
In light of the rapidly changing environment as a result of the COVID-19 situation, we acknowledge any concerns you may have regarding product availability and business continuity. As a critical infrastructure provider, the Luxfer Magtech facilities will continue to operate as necessary to supply products essential to critical infrastructure industry during the United States’ response to COVID-19.
As a valued customer, I’d like to reassure you of the steps Luxfer Magtech is taking to ensure we keep people safe and continue to be here for you, your people and your business.
Our Commitment to You
- Safety — As always, we will ensure we supply you with products that are safe and top quality. The health of people is of utmost importance, and we have put in place steps to mitigate the risk of a COVID-19 infection, including:
- Implementing Coronavirus protocols throughout our business on PPE, social distancing, personal hygiene and facility
- Instituting a working-at-home procedure for employees, where reasonably
- Introducing strict protocols in situations where employees feel unwell or are showing symptoms of the virus.
- Ceasing all work-related employee travel and external visitors at our
- Supply — All of our operations remain open, including production and customer service. We have maintained normal stocks of raw materials and manufacturing capabilities for our key product lines, so that we are best prepared to supply these products when you
- Support — While we are unable to meet with you in person, we continue to provide the customer service and technical support you require. Our account teams remain available by telephone, email and video conferencing technologies to ensure that we continue to put you, our Customers,
While we continue to monitor this fast-moving situation, we remain on track to deliver our market- leading products and technologies to our customer base, and we look forward to seeing you when life and business return to normal. In the meantime, I want to reiterate that we are here for you and doing all we can to support you.
We welcome your feedback and suggestions on how we can best work together through this period. Thank you and very best wishes,
Thank you for your continued support during this challenging time.