The M256A1 Chemical Detection Training Kit is designed to train users in the use of the M256A1 field kit.
Trainees use the included 36 sampler-detectors for simulating blood, blister, or nerve agents.
There are five types of sampler-detectors included:
- • Twelve (12) that simulate “all clear” responses
- • Six (6) simulate nerve agents (G or V) responses
- • Six (6) simulate mustard (H) blister agent responses
- • Six (6) simulate phosgene oxime (CX) blister agent responses
- • Six (6) simulate hydrogen cyanide (AC) or cyanogen chloride (CK) responses
M256A1 Trainer can be purchased as a single kit, or by the case. There are 10 kits in each case:
- Single Kit (36301): $400.00
- Case, 10 Kits (36300): $2,740.00
This product ships via UPS Ground.