The M28 Chemical Detection Training Kit is designed to train users to detect and identify nerve agents after an accident or an attack.
The kit is intended to train personnel to detect and identify G- or V- type nerve agents when using the M256A1 field kit.
The M28 simulates the presence, or absence, of nerve agents only. Tests are carried out by following the simple instructions printed on the inside of the box, and on the sampler packets.
The M28 Trainer Kit includes the following:
- • A booklet of M8 Paper sealed in a plastic bag
- • 18 Nerve Agent Sampler-Detectors
- • 18 Blank Sampler-Detectors
M28 can be purchased as a single kit, or by the case. There are 10 kits in each case:
- Single Kit (36201): $788.00
- Case, 10 Kits (36200): $2,740.00
This product ships via UPS Ground.
NSN #: 6665-01-378-5414